Search the web

Custom Search

Chitika

Sunday, March 22, 2009

A : Ratan, I hope you know Mr. Sethi from the Ministry of Industries.

B : Oh, yes. We met last year at Delhi. Nice to see you again, Mr. Sethi. How are you?

C : Fine. How are things with you?

B : O.K. What brings you to this part of the country?

C : I came on official work. I had the evening free. So I thought I'd call on old friends.

B : That's so kind of you. Mr. Sethi, now that you are here, could I seek your help for something?

C : Please tell me.

B : My application for an industrial licence has been pending with the Ministry for some time. Could you find out what the hitch is?

C : I'll do that as soon as I get back to Delhi.

B : How long are you here?

C : Another two or three days.

B : And you're staying at the guest house?

C : Yes, Room No.17.

B : I'll meet you there and give the details. When can I meet you?

C : How about tomorrow evening? About 7.30?

B : Very good. I'll see you then. Thank you so much, Mr.Sethi.

C : Not at all. See you tomorrow.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



Related Posts with Thumbnails

BookMark&Share

Bookmark and Share