Search the web

Custom Search

Chitika

Sunday, February 1, 2009

Introducing oneself

INTRODUCING

PATTERNS

Introducing oneself

  1. Good morning. I am …
  2. Excuse me. My name is Eng-lisha

Introducing others

  1. This is Mr/Ms …..
  2. Do you know ….?
  3. Have you met …..?
  4. Please meet mr/Ms…..
  5. Please meet my friend/brother/sister/colleague
  6. Let me introduce ……
  7. May I introduce …..?

PRACTICE/ DIALOGUE

Girl talking to her brother’s teacher

A : Good morning, sir.

B : Good morning.

A : I am your student Ravi’s sister.

B : Oh, I see. What brings you here?

A : Ravi is not well. I’ve brought his leave letter.

B : What’s happened to Ravi?

A : He’s running temperature. The doctor has asked him to take rest for a couple of days.

B : Please tell him not to worry about the classes. I hope he gets well soon.

A : Thank you, sir. Good bye.

B : Goodbye.

Boy in his father’s office

A : Excuse me. I am looking for Mr. Sharma.

B : I am Sharma. What can I do for you?

A : I’m Anil, son of Mr. Raghivir Pande.

B : Oh, you’re Raghuvir’s son? Please sit down. What can I do for you?

A : My father is not coming to office today. He’s asked me to give his leave application to you.

B : I hope he’s not unwell.

A : No, sir. He has someone urgent domestic work to attend to.

B : All right, I’ll send in the leave letter.

A : Thank you, sir. Goodbye.

B : Goodbye, Anil.

Company Representative in an office

A : Good morning, sir. May I come in?

B : Good morning. Please come in.

A : I am from Scientific Products India Ltd. Could I take a couple of minutes of your time?

B : This is rather a busy morning. But if you can finish your business quickly…..

A : I’ll be as brief as possible.

2 Comments:

  1. .Net Best said...
    அன்புடையீர்,

    உங்கள் முயற்சியை பெரிதும் பாராட்டுகிறேன். பணம் சம்பாதிப்பதர்க்காக மேற்கொண்ட இணைய தளத்தில் கோவில்களின் நிகழ்ச்சிகளை போடா வேண்டாம். அதெற்கென்று ஒரு தனி பகுதியை ஒதுக்கி பிரசுரம் பண்ணுமாறு அன்புடன் கேட்டுக்கொள்கிறேன்.

    அன்புள்ள,
    விஜய்
    suvarna said...
    very good helping tool

Post a Comment



Related Posts with Thumbnails

BookMark&Share

Bookmark and Share