Search the web

Custom Search

Chitika

Saturday, January 31, 2009

Complaining

COMPLAINING

PATTERNS

1. I’m sorry to bring this up, but ….

2. I’m sorry to say/to have to say this, but

3. I’ve got a bit of a problem here, you see …

4. I’m afraid I’ve got a complaint to make …..

5. I wish you would/wouldn’t …..

6. Would you please not…..?

7. I’m not quite sure how to put this, but …

8. I wish to complain in the strongest terms about….

9. I’m not at all satisfied with…..

10. I really must object to…..

11. I take strong exception to ….

At a hotel/restaurant

C : Excuse me, I’m sorry to bring this up, but no one seems to attend to able No. 14.

M : I’m sorry. I’ll send someone at once. Please be seated.

C : Thank you.

At the office

  1. : I’m sorry to have to say this, but you seem to make too many spelling mistakes in all the letters.
  1. : I’m really sorry, sr. I shall be more careful.

O : You ought to be.

At a departmental store

A : Good evening. I’ve a bit of a problem here. You see this electric iron I bought a month ago doesn’t work now.

B : Let me have a look at it.

A : Certainly. Here you are.

B : Please sit down. I’ll have it examined by our electrician in a few minutes.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



Related Posts with Thumbnails

BookMark&Share

Bookmark and Share